A cookie is a small text file containing a unique identification number that is transferred from the website to your computer’s hard drive through an anonymous code that can identify the computer but not the user, and passively monitor your activities on the site.
Cookies can be classified into four categories, based on their functionality:
· Required cookies
· Cookies based on performance
· Functional cookies
· Targeting cookies and advertising cookies
Web sites Village use only the first three categories of cookies, for which no consent is required:
1. Required Cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable the website to be navigated, as well as use its features, such as access to protected areas. Without these cookies, some requested features such as site login or creation of a shopping cart for online shopping cannot take place.
2. Cookies based on performance: These cookies collect information about how visitors use the website, such as which pages are visited most often, and whether users receive error messages from these pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a specific visitor. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated, and is therefore anonymous. They are used solely to improve the website’s operation.
4. Functional cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember the choices you made (such as your user name, language or region where you live) in order to optimize your experience and provide more advanced features. These cookies can also be used to provide functions that you request, such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. This information collected by cookies are anonymous and do not track your browsing history or user activity on other websites.
Please note that by disabling cookies, certain features of the website may be limited or unavailable.